GoodAdviseHers was started to create community for women who are in advisory roles to the good or social sector. As a virtual incubator, GoodAdviseHers operates under the model that "the sum is greater than its parts" meaning that we believe by working collaboratively across industries with colleagues that share a similar commitment to social good that we can each better serve our clients in a more efficient, effective, and holistic manner.
To serve as a virtual incubator and home to women who support the social sector, providing members with a supportive community of resources that better enable them to serve their clients
- Members are a part of a supportive community of like-minded professionals who serve the same clients, with similar challenges and experiences
- Through a curated membership process, members are provided with an automatic 'brain trust' of resources through their fellow members. Collaborative conversation is highly encouraged
- Regular meetings which include educational seminars in addition to relationship and network building
- Through the GoodAdviseHers Giving Circle, members will be able to identify and fund high impact organizations - supporting them beyond the level of services traditionally provided by each respective member
- Offer a referral network of professionals across membership who share a commitment to serving the social sector
- Marketing of each member through a GoodAdviseHers resource directory